Monday, November 29

4:30 am
Tokyo

Holy Shit, I'm ass-backwards and upside down.  Not only am I jetlagged all to Hell, my back is killing me and I think I'm getting a sinus infection.

Need my wife to feed me chicken soup and hold my hand.  But she probably wouldn't if she was here.  She'd tell me to suck it up and take some drugs, ha ha.  Not exactly a sympathetic caregiver, my Cate.  She's a complete Bitch when she's sick, doesn't even want anyone near her.  She just hides in bed with a humidifier going full-blast and guts it out.  Christ, probably a good thing she never went through childbirth.  There would have been casualties.

Need more ginseng and O.J.  Maybe I can sweat it out in the gym or the sauna.

Fucking sucks to be sick, especially on tour.  And it's not like this is 4 dates and done.  We're gonna be out for awhile before we head home for Christmas.

Shit, speaking of which, I gotta get on my shopping. Dorothea is still threatening to castrate me if a ferret shows up in Romey's stocking, ha ha.  Jakey wants an iPad.  A fucking 8-YEAR-OLD wants an iPad.  Goddamn Matty HAD to let him play with his.  Thanks, Little Bro.  No idea what to get Jess & Steph.  Or Dorothea.

Or Cate.  Every time I ask what she wants for Christmas she just smiles and says she has the only thing she ever wanted -- me.  Sweet, but no fucking help whatsoever.  I can't fucking wrap myself up and lay around under the Christmas tree.  Well, I could, but the kids would be traumatized and my mother would freak out when they came down Christmas morning and found Cate unwrapping me, ha ha.

Gonna have to think hard on this one.

I gotta get some damned Sudafed.

No comments:

Post a Comment