Friday, October 8

7:25 pm
Rio de Janiero

Here we go.  One last show, then we’re goin’ home.

Whirlwind trip to Brazil—two shows, two cities, three days.  Fine by me, and by the security guys.  They were unusually edgy in Sao Paulo, and I heard earlier today there is gear and some personal stuff missing from some of the crew’s cases. This hasn’t been the most relaxed trip. 

When Dean and I went out for a run today I felt like I had fucking Secret Service tailing me.   Three of our security guys, one in front two in back.  And those were just the ones I knew about.  I kept thinking that was why Obama never jogs in DC.  Takes an entire damned entourage.  But I bet he doesn’t get chased by girls in bikinis, ha ha.   Those photos have already hit the wires.  Pretty damned funny.  “Hey folks, it’s great to be a rock star!” 

Why can’t I get chased by the swimsuit models?

I’m so ready to get home, back to peace and stability.  Can’t wait to sleep in my own bed.  Better yet, can’t wait to make love to my wife in OUR bed.  Have a couple days off before heading south for the Gulf show.  Then it’s GH blitz time.  But at least I get to come home every night for awhile.

First I got a show to do.  One more time, with feeling….

No comments:

Post a Comment