Thursday, October 7

3:45 pm
Sao Paulo

I do believe I’m victim of a Booty Call.  Not that I’m complaining, mind you.

Holy fuck, last night was amazing.  Almost thought I dreamt the whole thing when I woke up this morning, until Cate snuggled a little closer and purred in that sexy little tigress way she has.  She was really here, tangled up in the hotel bed sheets with me, so beautiful and sexy and fantastic.

I’m one Lucky Man.  She knows me so well.  She knew I was worried and lonely and horny, so she came all the way from Bogota on a six-hour flight, on her only day off, just to spend the night with me.  And the way she did it just blew my fucking mind, that hot little Strangers-in-the-Night encounter.  I knew she was good at role-playing – when we worked together in Cali she told me being a cop is a lot like acting, you have to get in role for surveillance, interrogation, etc.  But THIS.  THIS was fucking incredible. 

I could hardly believe my eyes when she came strutting into the club last night.  I was sure I was imagining things, then our eyes met and I could read her mind.  She just smirked, and I could hear her saying “let’s play.”  I wanted to just throw her over my shoulder and carry her upstairs, but when she gave me that look…. FUCK.  I just had to go along for the ride.

And DAMN did she come to play. The flirting at the bar, the key to her suite… those leather pants and stiletto heels.  She looked spectacular.  Every guy in the bar wanted to get into those pants.  Mike laughed his ass off at me in the elevator on the way up to her room.  I could barely fucking stand upright I was so hard.  Richie said all the guys back at the bar busted a gut watching me sprint after her when she left, too.  Richie knew she was there; she texted him her plans so he could be sure to drag me to the bar after the show.  Guess I owe him a thanks for that.

I wanted her so bad I was actually nervous – NERVOUS!—before I opened the door to her suite.  And Sweet Jesus, when I saw her standing there… I must have looked like a fucking idiot, ‘cause I know my jaw hit the floor.  I’ve never seen her look as sexy and gorgeous and alluring as she did standing there in the shadows.  She was every man’s fantasy come to life.  And when she kept up the charade, kept playing… that was one of the most erotic things she’s ever done for me.  I just wish I could have lasted longer that first time, that fan-fucking-tastic romp on that couch.  I had no control whatsoever—it was all her.  I couldn’t help myself.  Talk about an earth-shaking orgasm, that was it.  Surprised I didn’t pass out.

Cate and I have an incredibly satisfying sex life, but last night was off the charts.  I can’t remember the last time we literally made love until the sun came up.  Five times in one night with no little blue pill ain’t bad for an old fuck like me, ha ha.  But it’s all her.  She does it to me.  My beautiful, sexy, incredible wife.

Today we slept in, made love again, had room service breakfast, took a long, steamy shower together, then just sat together on the balcony and held hands and talked.  That’s what I miss most when Cate and I are apart, just being able to share a touch and talk about anything or nothing at all.  I told her everything I was feeling and how much I love and miss her, and I promised again to make time for our honeymoon.  She just smiled and listened, ‘cause she knew that’s what I needed from her. 

I adore my wife.  To wake up holding her this morning was a precious gift.  I know it’s only been a few weeks since we were together, but it’s felt like months.  I don’t know what’s going on with me, in my head, my heart, but I’m not myself right now.  I guess I’m feeling sorry for myself.  But I have absolutely nothing to mope about.  I’m the luckiest bastard in the world.

She’s on her plane now, headed back to Bogota.  She said she has something to do really early tomorrow morning, so she needed to be back tonight to prepare.  I didn’t ask.  I just kissed her and held her and told her I love her and I’ll see her as soon as she gets home.

Our flight for Rio leaves in an hour.  Fantastic, vibrant city full of gorgeous women, but none as beautiful as my Cate.  One more show then homeward bound.  Back to life as Husband and Dad for a little while, with a few business responsibilities in between.  Can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment