Wednesday, October 6

7:25 pm
Sao Paulo

It’s like Groundhog Day.  Backstage again, just ate, stretched, warmed up, did parade of visitors.  Hanging out, waiting for show to start.  Spent day at hotel again, hit the gym, came to venue.  Talked to Kids when they got home from school, Jess asked if we could go to Jets-Vikes game Monday night.  Told him I’ll see what I can do.

Haven’t heard from Cate today.  Tried to call a couple times, but got her vmail.  Guess she’s in classified meetings or something.  Just hope she’s at the Embassy and not out in the city.  Trying not to think about that.  She’ll call me when she can. 

Christ, I need to see her. I said I’m too old to be jacking off in some hotel room, but who am I foolin’?  That’s what it’s come to.  I may be 48 but I still have the libido of a 19-year-old, or so Cate says.  As usual, she’s right.  She makes me feel like a horny teenager.  Difference is now I’m not stupid enough to go scratch that itch with some slutty groupie like I was back in the old days.  There’s no excuse for me to behave like that now.  I’m a grown man, a husband and a father, and that’s who I am, who I like to be.   

And I have one helluva Hot Wife.  I’m a lucky, lucky man. 

Just wish she was here.  Having a constant case of blue balls sucks.   

Did another of the never-ending Press Calls today before the show.  This one went about a thousand times better than Buenos Aires.  Questions were still rote and downright stupid, but the mood was a lot lighter.  I gave ‘em what they wanted, turned on the rock star charm and flirted with that pretty reporter.  Something about the Brazilian women—they’ve always brought out the best in me.   And I’ve been my best in a few of them over the years, ha ha. 

Man, if there are girls in the front row tonight like those three in the bikinis back in Buenos Aires I’m gonna have to tell Richie to do an extra-long intro to his song tonight.  I may have to take care of a little personal business in my quick-change, if ya know what I’m sayin’, Ha ha.    Jesus I need to get laid.

Probably have another date with pay-per-view and my right hand tonight again anyway.  Security is wound up so tight we won’t be able to go anywhere but back to the hotel.  There’s a little nightclub there, but not much else.  We’ll be like fucking animals in the zoo again, up in our little cages for all the groupies to watch. Not like we’re gonna hit the dance floor.  But at least it’s better than sitting in our rooms twiddling our thumbs or ourselves. Maybe give a couple girls a thrill, let ‘em come up and have a drink with the band.  Richie says he’s still looking for contestants for his future reality show, ha ha.  Maybe I’ll help him screen potential candidates.

Alright, ready to rock, Boys.  I’m feelin’ feisty tonight.  Just two more shows then I’m home with my Babies.  Let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment