Monday, October 4

3:30 pm
Buenos Aires

Gorgeous day today.  Sitting on my balcony with a cold beer, listening to some pretty cool new music.  Obie dropped off a couple demos he and Soraia cut down in Nashville on break.  The song Richie co-wrote with Sue is on there, Black and Blue.  It’s damned good.  Sue is really coming into her own as a songwriter.  She’s always had the stage presence and the voice.  Now it’s just a matter of writing the really good songs and getting a solid band behind her.  She has the talent and the drive, she needs the break. 

Sadly, it’s still harder for women than men to get respect in the rock world, but she’s got a better shot than most.  If they listen to Obie and keep pushing they’ll make it.  It’s cool to watch them grow, kinda like seeing our kids grow up.  Obie is tremendously proud of them.  As he should be.

Had another great show last night. Once I cooled down after that fucking press fiasco and called Cate, I was focused and ready to go.  As usual, had to go out and prove to that reporter Fuck that I’m bigger and better than ever.  (Yes, I acknowledge my ego issues, ha ha). 

Cate reminded me that no matter what that asshole said, every girl and half the guys in the crowd would still give anything to fuck me.  That’s my wife, dirty mind and dirty mouth, ha ha.  Though it’s a little disturbing that she said the guys want to fuck me too.  She has a sick sense of humor.

I went out there determined to just have a good time, and that’s exactly what I did.  The crowd was into it, and there were these gorgeous girls in the front row.  Dark hair, bronze skin, great racks, in the tiniest hot pink bikini tops though it was only about 50 degrees.  Their tits bounced when they danced and their nipples were hard as diamonds all damned night long.  Richie grinned like a fool through the whole set.  I think he even snuck a little video of them with his iPhone. 

In another time and place we would have brought those girls backstage after the show.  You know, just to warm them up, ha ha.   No, it was fun to look, but no touching.  Well, not THEM, anyway.  All touching was purely a solo affair, back in my room with a bottle of wine and pay-per-view.  Christ, I miss my wife.  If she has to stay in Colombia another week I’m gonna fucking explode.  As it is she probably won’t make it through the door at home before I pin her up against the wall and bang her silly.

Not that she’ll mind, I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment