Monday, September 20

6:30 am
Home

Being up this early sucks.  I hate trying to readjust to Tour Time.  I’m too old for this shit.

Still can’t believe Steph has a real boyfriend.  She didn’t say as much, but I could tell by the way she was looking at that kid last night that she thinks she’s in love.  Nice kid, seems to treat Steph well, but he’s a teenage boy.  I know exactly what’s on his mind.  Plus he looks too damned much like Sambora did when he was a kid.

Christ, I wonder if Steph is still a virgin?  Better talk to Dot about that.  Don’t want to even THINK about it, but I guess I have to.  Steph has a good head on her shoulders, but she’s a kid.  She’s my Princess.  Just yesterday she was hiding her shoes in the freezer.  My Little Cuckoo.

I guess no Dad wants to think of his Baby Girl growing up.  Davey’s in the same boat with Gaby, Rich with Ava. Ha ha.  He better buy a shotgun.  Ava’s got his wild streak.  Thank God Dorothea kept good tabs on Steph.

Need to hit the gym.  Think I gained 5 lbs on vacation. My gut’s getting flabby.  Need to start the cleanse – no more eating crap.  No more wine.  Well, maybe some wine.

Today:  phoners, pack, quick spa.  Cate doesn’t want me to cut my hair.  Just shave, facial, nails.  Maybe spackle for the wrinkles.  (Check with Nancy about botox???)  Massage later.  If that doesn’t work, chiro.  Back is killing me from doing wife on the floor, ha ha. 

Last night home.  Dinner with Cate, order in so she doesn’t have to cook.  She has court today. Hope she has time to run that background.

Off and running….

No comments:

Post a Comment