Wednesday, December 29

8:30 pm
My Office

Christ, I'm getting old.  The boys have been running me ragged the last couple days!  Jake and Romey are completely giddy from the snow, I think.  Snow Fever.

We got a total of 19 inches -- enough to throw the entire state into chaos.  Good thing we didn't have to go anywhere, 'cause we weren't getting out of our driveway.  We would have had to snowshoe our way to town, which would have been just fine with the boys.  Think we've done every other damned snow-related activity--snowball fights, snowman-building, snowfort-building, sledding, even some improvised snowboarding.  I swear we spent more time outdoors than indoors.

Gotta give props to my wife.  She builds one helluva snow fort.  Probably all that military training, ha ha.  The fort she and Romey built was like a damned castle.  She even had ports to "fire" snowballs out of.  Needless to say she creamed my ass in the snowball fight.

But she's also damned good at warming me up.  In fact, I think I feel a draft.... Brrrrrr!

Heh heh.  Oh Wifey....

No comments:

Post a Comment