Saturday, February 12

7:25 pm
Lockdown

Saturday Night in Pittsburgh P-A.  Ready to Party.

In a great mood, show's a couple minutes from start.  I'm in my "Cone of Silence," allegedly meditating.  Nah, don't need that tonight.  I'm good to go.  Just chillin' out now.

We kicked ass last night.  I felt about a thousand percent better than I did after that miserable Penn State show.  Got my head right, then the Boys and I went out there and played like we never left the road.  Wait 'til the fans see what I got for 'em tonight.  Heh heh.

Woke up with a smile on my face thanks to my very talented and very, very dirty wife.  She has a way with words, that woman I married.  I should ALWAYS listen to her when she tells me to prop up the iPad on a pillow, lay back, and enjoy the ride.  Those pictures she gave me for Christmas on a continuous-loop slideshow are fucking awesome.  Especially with narration.

Funny how starting the day off with an toe-curling orgasm just makes everything go better.  Heh heh.

Can hear them up there, watching and waiting.

Look out Pittsburgh, I'm feelin' feisty tonight.

1 comment: