Tuesday, February 15

1:20 pm
My room

I can only think of a few other days in my entire life when I was as happy as I am today.

Cate is here with me.  We were able to spend our anniversary together.  Well, almost.  And she's staying tonight, coming to the show.  She has to go home tomorrow, but that's okay.  She's here now.

We've been locked away together all morning, just the two of us.  Had room service brunch, didn't even bother to go to the gym.  We practiced our own kind of yoga, heh heh.  Too bad we have to leave for the venue soon.  I could gladly spend the rest of the day here with her.

Her coming here was the best Valentine she ever could have given me.  The beautiful, romantic evening we spent... and the news she gave me.  When I close my eyes I can see her face, her happy tears, her beautiful smile, the love and devotion in her gorgeous eyes.  It makes my heart melt.

We're gonna have a Baby.

4 comments:

  1. And he sang Thank You For Loving Me and an acoustic Superman Tonight just for her. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Jon, when are you planning to make that "un snip" appointment for? The month of May is all booked up...now you gotta wait till August...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I expected it. :)

    ReplyDelete