Wednesday, February 9

8:35 am
Crappy Hotel Bed

Oh My God.  This bed SUCKS.

Woke up ten minutes ago and could barely move.  My back is completely locked up.  I tossed and turned all night, now can hardly sit up.

Fuck, it's gonna be a long day.  I'm gonna have to get Dean to give me an adjustment, Stat.  I may be a decrepit old Senior Citizen rocker but I gotta shake my ass like I'm 20 tonight.

If I can heave my ass off this mattress, that is.

Had the weirdest dream last night.  Actually woke up and wrote part of it down.  At least I thought I did.  Now that I look at the scribbles they say "Bridg tmms boat thru tun Cate bby in room.  Stage by lft"  Then there's some kind of drawing.

What the fuck does that mean?  I don't remember a thing about the dream now, just that I woke up from it.

I'm slowly going senile.

I would say "fuck it all" and go back to sleep if this wasn't the worst fucking mattress ever.  Maybe I'll just roll over and fall off the edge and lay there on the floor.  Maybe then I can sleep.

"I've fallen and I can't get up....."

2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO! Rough day already Johnny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long road ahead. This is the fist stop of the tour! Better get that old body ready shake, rattle, and roll! ( :

    ReplyDelete