Sunday, February 27

11:55 pm
Hotel

Good morning world.  It's a beautiful day in our Nation's Capital.  Sun is shining, birds are singing...

I got laid last night.  Heh heh.

Just came back from a long run with Cate.  Went along the National Mall, down around the Tidal Basin and Jefferson Memorial, out to Hains Point.  Gorgeous day for a run.  Gorgeous running partner in my wife.  It was nice to be out with her instead of Dean for once.  Hope he's not jealous, ha ha.

Cate really treated me well last night.  She was so cute, I could tell from her smile how pleased she was with herself, the little surprise she set up for me.  She's really something else, that wife of mine.  I forget sometimes how wired in she is in this City.  And it's all about who you know in DC.

It's good to know all the cops, heh heh.

We started off at Sequoia, a great five-star place on the Potomac.  Cate pulled a few strings to get us a private table on the second floor, with a spectacular view out over the river and across the city.  Had a wonderful dinner, great wine, a little dancing.  Nobody else in the whole room but Cate and I and our waiter and the Manager who stopped by to be sure everything was up to par.

After our meal Cate took me down this little back spiral staircase into the wine cellar.  Holy Crap, THAT was a cellar.  I want one like that.  It was beautiful, stone walls, racks and racks and racks of bottles.  And a little candlelit private tasting table.  We had a fabulous glass of port for dessert.  And a little foreplay, heh heh.

Then Cate did something I totally didn't expect.  She led me back upstairs, we got our coats, and went out for the car.  Only it wasn't a car.  It was a full stretch limo.  She just smirked when I asked her what the Hell was going on and climbed in.

I followed her in and sat back and just looked at her.  She giggled and told the driver we were ready.  Then she raised the privacy partition and sidled up next to me and purred in my ear, "So, have you ever seen the Monuments at night?"  I went hard in an instant, knew exactly what she was talking about.  It was like that hot scene from that Kevin Costner movie, No Way Out.  Cate loves that movie.  And she planned out for us to re-enact that scene.

And we did, heh heh.  I had her out of her panties in about two seconds flat, straddling my lap.  When we circled the Washington Monument we both laughed because that's pretty much what Superman felt like -- 600 feet tall and made of marble, ha ha.

We drove around for a good hour, circling the sights in Washington but not really seeing them.  We only had eyes for each other.

By the time the driver dropped us back at the Ritz I was completely relaxed and grinning ear to ear.  Then we went up to our suite and did it all again.

I was tired this morning.  So was Cate.  But we're both invigorated after our run.  The monuments are pretty by day, but they're spectacular at night.  Heh heh.

Gonna be a good night tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now I have to go watch that movie again...I can't believe I don't remember that scene!

    So....does that mean Jon is a Russian spy? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So....does that mean Jon is a Russian spy?"

    ROFLMAO!!!!!! But that means that Cate will have to turn him in!!!!!

    ReplyDelete