Friday, May 27

9:20 am
Bed

Nothing like waking up in Vegas with a Hot Naked Chick beside you in bed.

And it's good when you actually know her name and remember how she got there, ha ha.

Not so good -- being woke up by your damned phone ringing with a call from work. So much for fucking vacation.

Cate's still sleeping.  Gonna sneak into the bathroom and order up room service breakfast, then start putting out this latest fucking fire.  Hopefully it won't take long.  I want to relax by the pool again, soak up a little solar energy.

Danny and his crew arrive this morning.  I know Cate's got plans for them; I'll probably bow out to deal with this BJM stuff.  And I need to call Obie, find out what's going on in the studio.

Just a little working vacation.

But first I need coffee and eggs.




TONIGHT:  The Story Continues
9:00 pm EST





No comments:

Post a Comment