Wednesday, May 4

4:00 pm
Venue

WTF????

Just wandered out to soundcheck, watched Bobby rehearsing the band.  They're working up a few songs, getting Phil up to speed.  Not quite ready to check vocals yet so I'm out here in the House, watching.

The fucking Groucho Glasses are back again.  EVERYBODY has them on.  The band, the crew, the sound guys, the Fan Club people.... even the damned Photographer is wearing the fucking things!

And nobody will tell me why.  Every time I ask somebody what's up with those damned glasses they just give me this goofy look like I'm crazy and ask what I'm talking about.

I think it's Davey's scheme.  He's trying to drive me slowly insane.  After 32 years with him I already AM insane.

I figured the New Guy would break so I pulled X off to the side, pretended to be talking to him about Wanted, and asked him what the fuck's up with those damned Halloween costume glasses.  He just stared at me, then gave me the peace sign and said "Got it, Boss."

Fucking guitarists.

Goddammit!

2 comments:

  1. OK, gotta ask...whats up with the glasses?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bayaderra, I was at the show last night and didn't see the Groucho Glasses... the crew and band hide them before the beginning of the show! LOL!

    ReplyDelete