Saturday, May 21

12:05 pm
My Room

So, apparently today is the End of the World.  The Rapture, I believe it's called.

Feels like Saturday to me.  I think.  I tend to lose track of the days when I'm on the road.

No, wait... Yeah.  Saturday.

When I talked to Cate this morning I pointed out that the world was ending today but I'm still here.  She said it doesn't happen until 6 pm local, and it doesn't apply to Catholics.

And that she didn't expect me to ascend to Heaven anyway.

She said for me to save her a barstool in Hell, ha ha.

Sheesh, my Wife has no concern whatsoever for the Eternal Damnation of my Soul.  Or hers, apparently.

Oh well, at least we'll be among friends.  I always said this Band would play anywhere, ha ha.  Headlining in Hell sounds like a pretty good gig.  Not sure it's one we can add to our list of "Firsts" though.  Think the Stones will get there first.

Suppose we'll be forced to play only songs from 7800?  Now THAT would be Hell.

I ain't worried. Dorothea always said Sambora is the Devil, so guess I'm covered, ha ha.

5:25 pm
Venue

Huh.

Maybe the world is gonna end.  At soundcheck, everybody looks normal.  No glasses or bowties or sideburns.

They're just fucking with me.  I know it.

3 comments:

  1. Lol!! Loved the comment about 7800! Oh the images of a 'horny' Sambora. Sambora as the devil...hot in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jonny, you got connections in the high and low places! Have Sambora reserve a nice corner in Hell for all the fans too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, we're still here....
    MORE PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete