Monday, June 13

1:05 am
Suite

Getting ready to head down to the Bar.  Sent Hughie and PK and Obie ahead for recon; they say it's not too bad.  Lotsa fans like usual, but we've got the whole back of the bar to ourselves so we'll be cool.

Wanted to talk to my Wife first, though.  Silly Girl texted me while I was onstage, just a photo.  And not the nips-pic I've been begging for all day, either.  Goddammit.

She texted me a picture of Cap'n Crunch.  Only the Captain's jacket was red, not blue.  And he was wearing shades.

Smartass.  She should be banned from Photoshop.

So my reply was "Ha Ha, very funny" and to stay close to the computer because I was gonna Skype her when I got back here.  She was home, waiting for my call.   First thing she said was "Hey, Baby.  Where's Tennille?"

Hilarious, my Wife.

But she told me she really liked the jacket; she loves it when I wear red.  I told her I picked it because it hides my love handles, ha ha.  Actually, Dawn thought it would be good for the webcast and because that's such a big-ass stadium in Munich.  If I was the Man in Black the folks way in the back wouldn't be able to see me.  Cate agreed, said I should always listen to Dawn.  She's way smarter than I am.

Agreed.

So then we got on Skype and things got really good.  There was was my Hot Mama, sitting in our living room in that big leather chair.  Half-naked.

That was GOOD.  But what she was wearing made me laugh.  She somehow managed to find half a marching band uniform.  It was blue, not red, but she had the jacket with all the gold trim and buttons and cords and shit.  And the white hat with the bottle brush on the front.

And she wasn't wearing anything else but black lace panties and high heels.  She was turned sideways in the chair, had her legs up over the chair arm, crossed like she was posing for some sorta sexy pinup shot.  Showing a good amount of skin, too.

It was fucking FANTASTIC.

But she still wouldn't flash me, Goddammit.  She did, however, make a few lewd remarks about blowing my horn in a couple weeks, ha ha.  Told her she can play me like any damned instrument she wants.

So she told me to log off Skype and she'd help me along with my visualization.

That woman is damned good at phone sex.

Now I'm nice and relaxed.  Ready to hang out with the guys until it's bedtime.  Promised Cate I'd call her to say goodnight before I close my eyes.  That's a promise I'll damned sure keep.

3:30 pm
Suite

Just heard from Cate, she's in court, waiting to be called to the stand.  She's at the beginning of a shit week, sounds weary already.  Said she can't wait to come see me and just curl up in my arms.

And she got her period.  No Roxy this month.

Dammit.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!
    LOVED that red jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just happened to turn on BYU tv and Music Man was playing and all of a sudden instead of Matthew Brodrick singing i saw JOn in the red band jacket and 76 trombones filled my mind. LOL

    Love the chapter and the red jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that red jacket)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the red silk shirt barely buttoned MUCH better. That jacket has to go - so NOT sexy. Great chapter...enjoy this so much.

    ReplyDelete