Sunday, June 12

6:40 pm
Dressing Room

Big one tonight.  Shitload of people out there.

Bring it.  I'm ready.

Chilling out, texting with Cate while she waits for the feed.  She wishes she was here to see it live.

Me too, Baby.

Got my tea, got my earbuds in, Zen-ing out.  Getting ready for the huddle.

What the Fuck?  My fortune cookie today is even goofier than the ones I had last show:   "Shaken, not Stirred.  Because you Shake It so Well."

Ha ha ha...  wonder if Dawn knows what goes into these things?  Pretty damned funny.  Kinda like this new cookie place.

Okay.  Now just gotta try one last time to convince my wife to text me a pic of her tits, then I gotta get serious.  Cone of silence time.

Heh heh.

4 comments:

  1. So That's what's holding up the Live Stream eh!?lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I have a feeling that Cate had something to do with those fortune cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fortunes he keep getting. Sounds like those are custom made! Haha!

    ReplyDelete