Wednesday, June 29

3:15 am
Bed

Can't fucking sleep.

Cate's asleep.  And snoring a little.

Need to sleep, but can't.

Tried to lay here in the dark and force myself to fall asleep.  But that just made me more awake.

Russell's keeping me awake.

Fucking imaginary ferret.  I bring him on the road with me, help him pick up chick-weasels, and this is the thanks I get.  Nocturnal bother.

He's staying home for the rest of the tour.  Can't handle him anymore.

Goddammit.

Can't even go to the gym because of my knee.  Can't do yoga or anything.

Guess I could lift a little, but not in the mood to do that.

Shit.

Wonder if Cate would mind if I woke her up for a quick blowjob.  Or a slow one.  Heh heh.  That always relaxes me.

Maybe then I could sleep.

If she didn't rip my balls off for waking her up, that is.

Fuck.

Guess I'll read a book.


9:45 am
Cafe

Beautiful morning here in Dublin.  Even if it is raining and I've only had about 5 hours of sleep.

But the coffee's great and the scones are delicious.  And I'm enjoying the quiet companionship of the most beautiful red-haired, blue-eyed Irish Lass you'd ever want to meet.

She wasn't quiet about an hour ago, heh heh.  Nothing quite like waking up to really fantastic sex in one of my favorite places on Earth.

Cate's smiling at me.  She knows I'm writing about her.  And that I'm happy.

It's gonna be wonderful to stay here a few extra days, even if I am healing.  I wish Cate could stay the whole time, but she has to go back to work next week.  But we'll have a few days of vacation together.

I'll take what I can get.

Ha ha -- she just took a photo to text to Romey.  Russell having breakfast in the flower box in the cafe window.  Apparently he's stopping to smell the roses.

I love that my Wife plays with my Kid.

How wonderful it would be if Baby B is conceived here in Dublin.  A perfect souvenir of our first visit here together.  The first of many, I'm hoping.

Guess a Baby's a better memento from Ireland than from a Vegas strip club, ha ha.

7:20 pm
Dressing Room.

Fortune Cookie time.

This time I'm SURE nobody's tampered with my cookie.  I pulled three random people from the crew, watched them pick cookies from Dawn's cookie box, then made them open the fortunes while I watched.  None of the cookies left my sight, not even for a second.  As Cate would say, the Chain of Custody was pristine.

All three were normal goofy Chinese fortunes, the ones that are kinda boring but a little bit profound.

I didn't let Dawn put away the cookie box after Simon, Josh, and Linda picked their cookies.  She and Cate and Matty all watched me pick out a cookie and shove it in my jeans pocket.  It's been there 'til right now.  Nobody's touched it.  It's a little crunched, but it hasn't left my body.

And it says....

"The word of the day is "legs."  Spread the word."

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!  

HOW the FUCK is this HAPPENING????

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you better read a book and let her sleep! Play a poker game with Russell. I'm sure he would love that!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAA! I think I said it y'day/day before. These cookies are bloody amazing. Someone's gotta be doing something, like the Groucho glasses....hmmmm maybe its Cate again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO!!!!!

    Love the cookies! How did Cate do it?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete