Monday, June 27

1:45 pm
Bed

I am so fucking tired.

It's fucking raining AGAIN.

I just want to stay here in bed all day.  Sleep straight through until Wednesday.  Then they can wheel me on a gurney to the plane and I can sleep on the flight to Dublin.

I feel like I was run over by a lorry.  Twice.

Sucks to have to get up to go to work.


6:10 pm
Dressing Room

Alright, I figured out the cookie thing.

Davey's fucking with me.  Saw him lurking around my door before the Hard Rock show, before we went out to get in our little golf carts to go to the stage.

He switches out the cookies.  I'm sure of it.  I go into the john to take a dump or have to talk to some press idiot or something and he sneaks in and nabs the one Dawn sets out for me, then leaves a dirty one in his place.

HA!  Busted, Bryan.

And guess what?  Tonight I'm gonna foil your little Evil Plan, you Snidely Whiplash Motherfucker.  I'm gonna have Cate get my cookie from Dawn's cookie box.  And have her get one for herself.  Not gonna eat the one Dawn sets out.

Yeah, Buddy.  I'm smarter than the Average Bear.


7:40 pm
Dressing Room

SONOFABITCH.

I watched Cate pull my cookie out of Dawn's Box. (That sounds really dirty, ha ha).  She picked one for me and one for her.  I opened it right on the spot, no chance for Lemma to do a Switcheroo.

Hers:  "Good Luck is the result of Good Planning."

Mine:  "You will find a place to hide your Sausage."

What the FUCK?

5 comments:

  1. ok, all of a sudden laughing out loud at work, when everyone is quiet, it not a good thing!! OOPS! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sausage reference...I use it all the time...man sausage lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO. What a cookie. Can't be Lemma, can it? Ha haaa. Thanks for the updates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think that Cate had switched the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! Love the fortune cookie...Catte you have a great sense of humour! Love it :)

    Shona

    ReplyDelete