Monday, June 20

12:35 pm
London
In Bed with My Wife

I feel like Hell.  I look like Hell.

But if this is Hell, I'll take it.

Cate's here, sleeping beside me.  Not gonna wake her, just gonna watch her sleep.  She's exhausted, poor thing.   She looks so vulnerable and innocent with her eyes closed and her lips parted and all that red hair tangled up everywhere.

She's hugging her pillow.  Pretty sure Russell's curled up somewhere in that pillowcase or in a nest of Cate's hair, happy as a clam.  He's smiling because Cate's here too, I'm sure.  Ha ha.  In fact, think I'll take a pic to send to Romey.  Quietly, so I don't wake her.

We ain't got nowhere to be today.  Staying right here.  Recovering.  Hiding away from the world for awhile.  That's all I can handle right now.  Room service and sleep, not necessarily in that order.

Got in from Denmark around 2 am.  Got up to our suite, put out the Do Not Disturb sign, and collapsed into bed.  Thank God Cate was here to help me undress; I would have ended up sleeping in my clothes.  Didn't have an ounce of energy left to undo that fucking leg brace.

Think that may have been the only time ever I didn't want to jump my wife when she took my pants off.  Okay, that's not completely true.  I wanted to.... I just had no physical capability.  None.

But that's okay with Cate too I think.  She peeled off her clothes and snuggled up close to me and was out cold before I could tell her one more time how grateful I am to have her here.

I have a feeling she knows.

Just took my pill like a Good Boy; Nurse Cate set it out on my nightstand with a bottle of water so I didn't even have to get up.  Think I'm gonna close my eyes again and see how long I can stay in Happyland....


6:15 pm
Suite

I feel like a new man.  Amazing what 12 hours of sleep and a good, hard orgasm will do for an Old Guy.  Even my knee feels good.

A little sexual healing, ha ha.

Getting ready to go out with My Baby and do a little shopping, then grab some dinner.  Gotta buy her some new duds; she's still wearing my clothes.  Sent all her stuff but a pair of jeans to the hotel laundry.

That means she's not wearing panties, heh heh.  And she looks sexy as hell in my shirt, the tails tied up around her waist.  Love it when Cate dresses like that, just casual in jeans and a shirt and no makeup and her hair up in a ponytail.  She's so beautiful, so natural.

But I'm gonna go spoil her, buy her whatever pretty things she wants.  Have a nice little date with my Wife, then come back and let her make love to me again.

2 comments:

  1. Dang it can't spell this morning.

    Poor baby, remember it's Pain Med's, Ice, Heat and Elevate and cuddle with your wife. I wonder if he's gonna have that surgery, Been there done that and you'll never have to worry about that pesky MCL ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you don't buy her any Naughty Nurse outfits...

    ReplyDelete