Monday, July 11

2:50 am
Suite

Middle of the night in Romania.  Hanging with the real Vampires, ha ha.

Sitting out here on my balcony, watching the big ol' moon, waiting for my Date with Cate.  Swear to God I saw a bunch of bats fly off from that big-ass tree down there.  Probably going out for the hunt.  As long as they don't fly up here to my terrace.

Actually, I think the rabid pigeon from the cafe' was scarier.  The bats were kinda cool.

Maybe I should order some garlic and Holy Water from room service, ha ha.  Shit, they'd probably send it up.  You'd think I'm fucking King of the Universe the way I've been treated in this city.

Yep, I'll be coming back here.

Ha ha.

Ahhhh, Man Alive what a great show tonight.  I was on-fucking-FIRE.  The band was too.  After all the shit we've endured the last few months, it was nice to have another one like this.

Only 10 shows to go.  Would be great if they all feel this good, but chances are they won't.  But I'll take what I can get.

Cate texted me when I was in the car, doing the runner from the stage.  She said -- and I quote:  "Jesus Fucking Christ, Baby.  That was HOT.  If I was wearing panties they would've burst into flames."

Mission accomplished.

And now I think I'll slip into something a little more comfortable before I turn on Skype.  Like a washcloth.

Heh heh.

7:50 pm
Suite

Just got in and got settled.  Back in Germany again.

Now I'm puttin' on my Party Hat to head out with the Boys.  Got a birthday to celebrate.

What birthday present do you get the Goofy Guitarist who has everything?  When you're in German-Land?

A Boy's Night at a Burlesque Club, of course.  Heh heh.

I love birthday cake.

And pasties.

Heh heh.

1 comment:

  1. That "washcloth" immediately gave me a visual of "Jon with undies" picture! Not a bad thing to have in one's head as one leaves for work...

    ReplyDelete