Saturday, July 9

4:15 pm
Pool

Bored.

Finished my book, don't want to go back to my room to get another one.

Already talked to my Wife and all my kids.  Cate's taking Jake and Romeo to the play park and the movies so I can't even bother her right now.  She probably has her hands full.

Hot young chicks in bikinis are still checking me out, still showing off trying to get my attention.  Nice view, but nothin' I ain't seen before.  Sorry ladies. I'm old enough to be your father.  And I'm not Richie, ha ha.

Speaking of Richie, he's in the pool, flirting with some chick.  She looks a little older than the gaggle across the way but still a looker.  Matty's snoring on his lounge chair.  Everybody else is out somewhere.

Nobody to talk to.

Too lazy to get off this chair and go for a swim.

Not time to get ready to go out to dinner yet.

Guess I'll just sit here.

Kinda miss Russell.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Poor guy! He misses Russell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickie T get out of my head I was thinking the same thing. Poor Russell missing out on the last leg of tour. Ah, Jon, I'd use that down time to rest the old leg. Don't rush the recoup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. old enough to be your father. And I'm not Richie - ohhhh Jon way to get the dig in there LOL

    ReplyDelete