Wednesday, July 27

12:45 pm
Suite

God, I love football.

Been watching ESPN nonstop all morning.  Thank God for the internet or I'd have to watch it in Spanish, ha ha.  Camps opening today, free agent signings, trades and rumors.  It's all good.

And MAN is my Wife gonna be pissed if the Eagles sign Favre.

4:45 pm
Van

On my way to Soundcheck, just talked to my Baby.  She's packing and taking care of a few last-minute things, getting ready to come see me.  In a few hours she's heading for the airport.

Tomorrow morning I'll be picking her up from the plane.  Can hardly wait.  She said she'll take a taxi, but no fucking way.  I'm picking her up in a car.  With a privacy screen.  And them I'm gonna kiss her all the way back to the hotel.

And I was right, she IS pissed at the idea of Favre being an Eagle, ha ha.

7:40 pm
Dressing Room

"I like slowly stroking
The shocking fuzz
Of your electric fur/
And when what-it-is comes
Over parting flesh."
- E.E. Cummings

WTF?  The Cookie is doing poetry now?  And dirty poetry at that!

And isn't that the guy who created Winnie the Pooh?  That's a disturbing thought.

Gotta be Lemma.

2 comments:

  1. Close Johnny! Wasn't it A A Milne? You got the fact the first to initials are the same :p

    But those Cookies are getting naughtier and naughtier. Love to know who's behind it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think that Cate is behind the cookies!

    ReplyDelete