Thursday, July 14

2:45 am
Suite

Just finished my Skype date with Cate.  Was all revved up and ready to sweet-talk and whine and grovel until she gave me Skype-Sex.  But that idea went out the window as soon as I saw her.

She has her arm in a sling.  And her wrist all bandaged up.

Of course I immediately panicked, asked her what the Hell happened.  I couldn't stop myself from flashing back to when I got back home after Vancouver and found her all battered and bruised from the attack during her Op in the islands.

My heart stopped and my stomach flipped.  But I knew she wasn't out in the field today -- I texted with her on and off.  She was at the office all day.

Cate hurt herself when I was onstage, so she didn't bother to text or call and tell me.  She knew I wouldn't be able to talk until late and we had our date anyway.  And she said it wasn't serious, though it don't look good.

When she told me I couldn't help myself.  I about busted a gut laughing.  Not because she hurt herself -- that sucks.  But HOW she did it.... Oh, the sight that must have been.

She fell off her pole.

My Wife wanted to surprise me.  That new exercise class she started a few weeks ago is actually a pole-dancing class.  She thought it would be fun and she wanted to learn a few moves to spice things up in our love life.  I guess after our little Vegas trip and her encounter with Sexy Raven she got inspired, heh heh.

But apparently she's a sucky pole dancer.  I mean, seriously... She fell OFF the POLE.

I'm giggling even now.

I know I shouldn't laugh.  She sprained her wrist, has to keep it immobilized for a few days, maybe longer.  It's not serious, but painful enough she went to the urgent care clinic.  Poor thing.  She's hoping it will be better before she flies over to meet me in Spain in a couple weeks.  Me too.  I don't want her to be all wrapped up or in pain for her birthday and for our end-of-tour celebration.

But she FELL off her POLE.

Hahahahaha.

She was a good sport about me laughing at her, and she even laughed a little herself.  But I think after the third time I burst into giggles while we were talking about other stuff she started to get a little pissed.

And I wisely kept my mouth shut about asking her to strip down and talk dirty to me.  Guess I'll have to do that for myself tonight.  Or rely on pay-per-view.

So that's two things my Wife sucks at:  skiing and pole dancing.  And I love her anyway, ha ha.

And if I know my Cate she's not gonna give up trying to improve her skills at either.  Which is fine by me.

Heh heh.


7:05 pm
Dressing Room

Now I'm confused.  I'm getting conflicting wardrobe advice from the Cookie.

"That outfit is really ugly.  Take it off immediately."

Well it liked what I was wearing yesterday....

This can't be Dawn.  Why would she say she doesn't like the way she dresses me?

Still smells like Lemma.

2 comments:

  1. I still say Cate messed with his cookies!
    And ROFLMAO about the the fall from pole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jon is taking abuse and advice from from a cookie. Haha!

    ReplyDelete