Sunday, July 17

7:20 pm
Dressing Room

Just talked to Cate again.  She's in Red Bank, sitting at our favorite sidewalk cafe and having a little lunch.

Wish I could be there with her, eating summer tomato salad and drinking iced tea on a shady patio, instead of being holed up here in yet another dressing room and regretting eating peppers on my salad.

Cate went out to the Jersey house yesterday, said she just wanted to get away from the city for awhile.  She's been just hanging out by the pool, playing with her dog, reading, having a lazy weekend.  She went to the Farmer's Market yesterday.  And she said she got me a present, which she'll give me when I come home.

But she won't tell me what it is.  Tease.

But hopefully she'll be giving me the best present of all in a couple days.  Still no period.  She's gonna take one of those home pregnancy tests on Tuesday if it doesn't show up before then.  She'll be a week late then.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that little stick turns blue.

So anyway, it's almost showtime.  That means Cookie Time.

It's slightly disturbing that I've started to look forward to Cookie Time.  But this is the only action I'm getting lately, ha ha.

"Bodies like yours keep nude beaches in business."

Why thank you, Cookie.  Heh heh.


1 comment:

  1. Jon, you gonna need Cookie Addicts anonymous soon!

    ReplyDelete