Thursday, July 28

9:40 am
Car

On my way to the airport to pick up my Wife.  I feel like a goofy teenage kid, all nervous and excited to see his Girl.  I'm Jess, ha ha.

I love that she makes me feel this way.

I talked to Cate after the show last night; she was in the air but was able to watch the SatFeed of the show.  She said she loved that I pulled out the "Don Juan" thing with Roses.  The First Class cabin flight attendants were watching along with her on her iPad and oohing and aahing and sighing.  They didn't know Cate was my wife, but they were really impressed with her ability to "intercept" the SatFeed, ha ha.  Like she's some kinda Nerd-Genius.

Gotta love that internet access in First Class these days.  I can make stewardesses swoon at 38,000 feet over the Atlantic.  Heh heh.

Cate giggled when I bragged about that.  Then she called me "Juan-y Bongiovi," ha ha.  My Funny Girl.

In less than an hour she'll be in my arms.  In an hour she'll be in my suite.  Naked, if I have any say in the matter.  Somehow I don't think she'll argue, heh heh.

We're just gonna hide away for a few hours and get reacquainted, then maybe hit the pool or go wander the City.  Maybe I'll buy her a rose and sing to her in Spanish.

Whatever we do, this grin is gonna be stuck to my face for the next 2 weeks.

11:55 pm
Suite

Sitting out here on the terrace in the Spanish night air, sipping a glass of sangria.  Watching through the open doors as my gorgeous Wife slips out of that pretty red dress she wore tonight.

She knows I'm watching.  I can tell by her sexy little smile.  She's taking her time, undressing slowly.  Teasing me.  Putting on a show.

She didn't take off her high heels.  She knows it drives me crazy to see her in those sexy shoes.

She's taking off her jewelry, tilting her head to the side like she does as she takes out her earrings.  I used to wonder why she did that, but I get it now.  So her fingers don't get tangled up in her hair.

Her hair.  It's beautiful.  Long and shiny and thick...  I love to feel her hair spread out over my chest.  It's like satin.

And now she's working on the dress.  She's turned her back to me, swept her hair over her shoulder so she can undo the tie around her neck, the straps of her halter dress.  There they go...

She's turned to the side a little so I can see her beautiful body in silhouette.  Her breasts are exquisite, full and tanned and tight-nippled.  The top of her dress is bunched around her waist.

She just gave me a sly little look over her shoulder, and now she's got her hands at her waist.

She turned her back to me again.  And now she's wiggling her hips, shimmying the dress down... to the floor.  And in a completely unnecessary and unladylike but oh-so-fucking-hot tease of a move... she's bending over to pick it up.

Fuck, she's got a great ass.

And those stockings... and those red lace panties... she's killing me.

What a way to go.

Now she's facing me.  Smiling.  Posing.  For me.  Hands on her hips, hip cocked to one side, her toes turned in just a little to flex her quads and her calves in those red platform peep-toes... Sweet Jesus.

And her hair down over her breasts, her nipples peeking through the mahogany waves.  So beautiful.

She has the rose I gave her earlier tucked behind her ear.

And here she comes.  A slow little sashay, a little roll to her hips.  She's been practicing.  Maybe it's the pole dance lessons, ha ha.

Fuck, she's sexy.

Out here to the terrace.  The breeze ruffling her hair.  It's a little chilly, her nipples are getting tighter.  She says it's refreshing.

She's on my lap.  Sitting primly on my knee, one long leg crossed over the other.  Those stockings are just unbelievably fucking hot.

She's sipping my sangria.  All my senses are wrapped up in Her.  The heat from her body. The smell of her perfume.  The musk of her flesh.  The electricity of her touch.

The sweet taste of her lips.

God, I missed her.

6 comments:

  1. Is this satellite feed for real or just fiction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon, please, as a Spanish native speaker, don't do it! It hurts my ears a little bit he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have they come up for air yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok don't know about you all but my screen just melted a little. don't know if I can go to bed after reading that. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet & sexy....makes me miss my hubby. Won't see him now for 10days:( Thanks for the update!

    Michladydi

    ReplyDelete
  6. All this talk about Catte's visit has me hungry for oh I don't know hmm maybe a biscuit would ease the hunger pangs ;-)

    ReplyDelete