Tuesday, July 12

5:40 am
Suite

that was a freaky-deaky birthday party.  Fun as Hell but kinda strange


All kindsa weird stuff.  feathers and wigs and Fire-eaters and bubbles and marshmallows and jugglers and crazy costumes that would make Sir Elton proud.  

There was even a live ferret.  a real one.  Too bad Russell stayed home, ha ha.

And hot hot hot chicks.  Almost naked.  Not naked all the way because it was burlesque not a strip club.  They had pasties on their titties AND on their snatch.  Crazy fucking glittery pasties and stuff.  One had a pussy-pasty shaped like a black Cat.  

A Pussy Cat.  Ha ha.


And I didn't get drunk this time.  Jus tipsy is all... I sat in my corner like a Good Boy and watched and didn' touch.  Even when the girls tried to get me up on stage.  I just kept shaking my head No and let them take the Birthday Boy.  Ha ha.

I took pictures and sent them to cate.  So she could see how funny Richie was and I was being good.  I had Davey take pictues of me with my IPhone.  But i didn't let HIM send them to my Wife.  I sent them after I approve them, ha ha.

I even skypd Cate from the club during the intermision. She talked to all the guys and blew Richie a Happy Birthday kiss.  I asked if she wanted me to leave on Skype so she coud see some of the show but she said no she was going to bed.  She has to work early.

I think Cate and me should go to a burlsque show together. Like when we went to Cheetah in Vegas.  maybe get another private show, like with Raven.

That was fuckin HOT.

Wonder if I can findRaven's number?  Heh heh.  For Cate not for me.

Okay for me.  I'll just sit quiet and watch again.

So Richie had a good birthday.  Im glad after the shit he's been thru lately with all his women and crazy shit.  When we went to take a piss he told me thank you for setting all this night up for him. He misses us Boys doing shit like this together even if we dont get as crazy as we used to back in the Glory days.

He gave me a hug.  Big pussy.  Ha ha.

I told him he's welcome and this time I was sure to check to be sure it wasn't Dudes in drag dancing, like last time.  Ha ha.

Gotta sleep now


11:50 pm
Suite

Getting my ass kicked by Jakey playing Donkey Kong on our DSes.

I used to RULE at Donkey Kong when I was a kid.  Apparently I now suck at it.

But it's pretty cool I can play with my Kid from half a world away.  Not as cool as actually being with him, but it will have to do for now.

And I'm gonna beat his ass at MarioKart before he has to go to bed.  Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Just tipsy?!?!?! Riiiiight....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Jonny! Have a little fun! You can do more than just sit there without going to far!

    ReplyDelete