Sunday, January 30

11:10 pm
Bed

I think my wife is trying to kill me.

Holy crap, what a weekend.  Turns out once Cate gets over her I'm-sick-leave-me-the-fuck-alone-or-I'll-kill-you-with-my-bare-hands phase she has a kinda mellow phase... then she gets horny.  REALLY horny.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you.  But I'm exhausted.  And sore.  In fact, I'm hiding from her now, so she won't demand I service her YET again.  Jesus, three times in the past 24 hours is enough, ain't it?

And gee, she'll never find me here, hiding under the covers.  Naked.  Heh heh.

Just kidding.  Not about Cate being unusually horny this weekend -- that part's true.  So's three times in 24 hours.  With NO pharmaceutical assistance, I might add.  Just kidding about hiding.  I'm happy to be of service, whenever she calls.  Just call on me, Baby.... 634-5789...

Well, she knows my number.

She's in the office getting her stuff ready for tomorrow.  I just got out of the shower and climbed into bed. I really am sore--my back is stiff as hell, can feel the spasms starting.  Gonna have to get chiro tomorrow before things start to shift and I get really miserable.  Don't need my damned trick disc to start bulging before I go back on the road.

Guess that's what I get for fucking Cate on the stairs.  But hey--what was I supposed to do?  She attacked me!  I had to defend myself!  It was a totally unfair fight.  I was tipsy and her tits were half-out of her nightie and she was growling at me...

We need to get those damned stairs carpeted.

Aside from all the sex, had a great weekend.  Saturday Cate and I went out for lunch in Red Bank then hung out at the house for awhile, went for a walk down by the river.  Then she stayed home while I went to the Kitchen to put in a few hours' worth of good deeds.  Dorothea met me there with Steph and Jess... and a surprise volunteer.  Brendan.

Okay, I know I should give the kid a break.  He's been nothing but respectful to me and Cate and Dorothea, and he seems to treat Steph like a Princess.  But I just can't help myself--he's the guy who wants to bang my daughter.  Or he already is banging my daughter.

God, I'm not thinking about that....  But shit, he's eighteen.  By the time I was his age I was a seasoned pro.  Hell, I was banging 28-year-old school teachers in the alley out back of the Fast Lane in between sets.

Okay, so maybe Brendan ain't the gigolo I was, but still...

Anyway, since young Brendan decided to come spend the afternoon with his girlfriend's family, I made sure he got to spend the afternoon trapped in the kitchen with his girlfriend's Daddy.  Poor kid probably had dishpan hands by the time I was done with him.  He was up to his elbows in soapy water for about five hours straight.

But we did have plenty of time to talk, about his family and school and college and sports and his goals for the future, and about what kinds of things he and Stephanie do together.  Gotta say, the kid handled himself pretty well.  He was a little nervous at first--I guess I laid it on a little heavy in the beginning.  But after awhile he relaxed and we actually joked around some.   Even though we've been together a few times in the past I've never had the chance to talk to the kid one-on-one for more than a few minutes.

Hate to admit it but I like him.  He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, he's smart and has a pretty good sense of humor.  Too bad he's a Jets fan.

He also gave me some valuable intel... turns out Jesse has a girl.  Well, at least Mr. Cool has indicated interest in a girl, who is seriously crushing on him.  And it's an older woman -- one of Steph's friends.  Of course Steph wants nothing to do with setting her friend up with her brother -- apparently that's "EEEWWW" as she put it, but sure enough Jess has an older chick hitting on him.

That's my boy, heh heh.  Wonder if he's gonna tell me about her.  Probably not.  He told me when we were out at that sock hop in the Hamptons that he's not interested in being "tied down."  He's not even sixteen yet, the knucklehead.  But the kid's got IT, there's no doubt about that.  He's never gonna have a shortage of girls chasing after him.

Anyway, by the end of the evening Brendan and I had washed God knows how many plates and pots and pans and we had gotten to know each other a little better.  I think it's safe to say we understand each other.  He understands he better not hurt my Baby, and in exchange I'll let him live, ha ha.

After we finally closed up and cleaned up we headed for home.  Dorothea took the kids back into the City since both Steph and Jess had Sunday plans, I headed back to the Jersey house and Cate.  When I got home I was met at the door with my very sexy wife holding a glass of wine and wearing a very sexy nightgown.

As promised, she had made us a late dinner, which we ate by candlelight in various states of undress.  Actually, that was her fault.  She's the one who unzipped my pants the second the front door closed, ha ha.  After we polished off dinner and the bottle of wine we headed upstairs to the bedroom, but didn't quite make it.  Like I said, I was sneak-attacked on the stairs.

But it was HOT.

So today we slept in, then I was attacked AGAIN, roused from a sound sleep and abused in some very naughty ways.  Heh heh.  Then we laid around awhile recuperating, hit the shower, went into town for lunch and shopping.  Ran into some old friends and had coffee, went back to the house.  There was no football on (I refuse to acknowledge the Pro Bowl as real football) so we got naked again and headed back to bed.

It was an awesome day.

Finally had to come back to reality, got home in time for dinner and have been just vegging out the rest of the evening.  I have a bunch of phoners and shit to do tomorrow, gotta go over contracts and a bunch of other crap.  Hoping to write a little, also gotta call my agent about the production schedule for the movie.  Lotsa dates to juggle.  Tuesday's the first day of February... back to the grind.

I'm so not looking forward to it.  But it's what I do.

Uh oh.  Cate's in the doorway.  She's got that look again....

2 comments: