Thursday, January 27

1:10 pm
Home

Just finished lunch, getting ready to head out to run a few errands then go to Starland.  Can actually get out of the driveway now, road appears to be clear.  Sun is shining, snow is melting... a fine winter day in North Jersey.

Talked to Cate this morning -- she actually talked on the phone, so that's a good sign.  She didn't just ignore me like last night when I called.  She said she got my calls and texts but was in no mood, she was busy with her deathbed.

My adorable wife, just all puppies and kittens and sunshine and rainbows, ha ha.

Anyway, she's feeling a little better today, still all stuffed up but at least up and about a little.  Her fever's down and she got up and had some tea and toast this morning.  She actually left the bedroom, so that's good.  I still  didn't tell her I'm coming home tonight, though.  Who knows what wrath that tidbit of information would unleash?  Ha ha.  Hopefully she'll be asleep when I get there and I can just sneak into bed and cuddle with her before she knows what's happening.  And maybe she'll be so knocked out on Nyquil she'll let me.

A cuddle sneak-attack.  That's what it's come to.  Guess that's what I get for bragging about my sex life to the Doc yesterday, ha ha.

Had some seriously weird dreams last night.  Note to Self:  do NOT read literature about medical mutilation of my genitals just before bedtime.  I swear, my balls hurt when I woke up this morning.  And not for the usual reason, or in a good way.  I know it was psychosomatic, my Boys telling me "don't make us go through THAT again!"  I just told them to calm down, it won't be so bad, it's for a good cause.  Don't they want to be fully functional again?  We're just cracking open the dam, letting the fishies loose to swim upstream again.

Yeah, I had a conversation with my crotch.  And it involved fish.

I need to go home.

Anyway, I don't really remember the dreams, just flashes here and there.  There was a hospital room, a parking garage, and some kinda classroom with a bunch of pregnant women all over the place.  I assume it was one of those lamaze classes.  And I had a bloody nose.  Maybe that's a premonition.  Cate has potential to be a seriously mean pregnant woman, and she knows how to hurt people, ha ha.  I also remember something about a big grassy meadow, some strawberries, and some big giant rock, like a boulder.  And Mickey Mouse.  WTF?  Weird.

I also remember waking up a couple times and thinking "Huh?"

I seriously need to sleep in my own bed tonight, with my wife.

4 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO @ fishy crotch conversation!! Jon, your mind is wayyyy too random sometimes!

    (So either I AM psychic or check google way too much. I always seem to pop in at the right time for more ramblings, and it makes me hap-peeee. Thanks!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly laughed out loud. The one line that got me was:
    Yeah, I had a conversation with my crotch. And it involved fish.

    I too Scarlet spend way too much time on blogger! Now if I can just get my laptop to let me get on from there...(Shaking head)...I will be a much happier person.

    Great Chapter Catte, I know coming on here makes me one happy person, when I have a week like this past one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very, very deranged woman, Catte.
    LOL!!
    Helluva image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

    Jonny, are ya sure you want to get her pregnant? When the hormones hit...she'll be lethal!!! On the other hand, the crime rate in tristate area might decline...

    ReplyDelete