Friday, March 11

12:50 pm
Office

Just finished up a pile of paperwork, time to go pack for our trip to DC.  Going down tonight after Cate gets off work.  Hopefully we can sneak into town and enjoy another romantic little evening together.  Maybe go check out the Monuments at night, Heh heh.

Cate picked up my suit from the cleaner's on her way home last night so that's one thing I can check off my to-do list.  And apparently she got a new dress while I was in Chicago.  It's this deep, deep purple, almost black.  Can't wait to see it on her.  I know she's gonna look gorgeous.  And I'm going out later to pick up a little something to go with it, a thanks-for-being-such-a-patient-and-understanding-wife-because-I'm-such-an-idiot Gift.  Claude at Tiffany should have it ready to go after 2 pm.

Cate didn't get home until late last night, almost 9 pm.  She got assigned to a new case earlier this week and has been busting her ass to get things rolling.  I hope it doesn't keep her from flying out to Vegas for our show next weekend.  But I guess if it does I'll have to understand.  She puts up with me missing stuff all the time, I need to return the consideration.

Christ, I'm lucky she's a confident, independent woman with a sense of humor.  It doesn't hurt that she's been a woman in a man's world so long that she honestly thinks of herself as "One of the Boys."  I was all ready for her to jump in my shit last night after that little stunt in Chicago.  Or worse yet, tell me how disappointed and hurt she was.  God, that would have killed me.  I felt guilty enough as it was.

When she got home last night Cate was really quiet.  My first thought was "Oh Fuck, she's really upset."  Turns out she was just drained from a long couple days at work.  I warmed up dinner and poured her a glass of wine and we sat and chit-chatted during dinner.  Then I swallowed hard and brought up the elephant in the room -- my stupid-ass disgraceful behavior.

Cate just sat quietly and listened as I spilled my guts, telling her the whole story from beginning to end.  Like she didn't already know it -- I went back through my texts and discovered there were only a VERY few details I left out.  Like the fact that Elektra was completely bare-assed naked when she almost compromised my chastity.  I thought it was probably wise to keep that little bit of info to myself; after all there ain't much difference between a g-string and nothing.

I ended my confession with a plea for forgiveness.  Cate gave a little sigh and that "okay, I know you're an idiot so I'll speak slowly" look.  Then she said she wanted to be sure she understood everything I was telling her.  She stood up from her chair and walked around the table to stand beside me.  When she told me to get up of course I did -- if she said "jump" I wasn't gonna ask how high.

She pulled my chair away from the table and turned it around, then directed me to sit.  I was getting a little worried by that point, she was being so calm.  Then out came Detective Sullivan-Bongiovi.  She said "Let me get this straight," then started to repeat my account of what happened when Elektra dragged me back into that little room.

I was really starting to sweat it then.  Cate's a damned good interrogator and I just knew she was picking apart my story, looking for lies.  I told her the truth but I was still nervous and I knew my nonverbals were screaming GUILTY.

Then she took her top off.

All I could think was "What the Fuck???"  I just stared at Cate when she slipped out of her yoga pants and stood there in front of me, in just her cute little panties.  She looked sexy as hell but I was too scared shitless of her in that moment to even react.

Then in that calm, dangerously reassuring Cop-tone Cate told me to describe what happened after I sat in the chair.   I knew she already knew; I had already documented it all in text message for fuck's sake.  So I told her Elektra did the usual lap-dance thing, opened my shirt, rubbed up against me.  So Cate made me replicate my body position on the chair and directed me to point out where "The Stripper" was standing in relation to my body.  Jesus Christ, it was like accident reconstruction after a fucking car crash, she was so detail-oriented.

Then she leaned down and unbuttoned my shirt and unfastened my pants.

I knew I was screwed at that point.

I told her Elektra was in front of me, doing her little private-dancer gyrations.  Cate said "Oh. Like this?"  Then she cupped her gorgeous tits in her hands and started swaying those perfect hips, right there in front of me.  Jesus Christ.  Superman definitely took notice of that.

I felt my jaw drop, then I pulled it together and swallowed hard. I don't remember saying anything, I just nodded.  That was when I realized THAT was my punishment for being a drunk, horny Asshole.  Cate was gonna torture me, give me a raging case of Guilt and Blue Balls then say "Fuck You, you Bastard." and leave me to wallow in my shame right there in the middle of our kitchen.

But I couldn't take my eyes off her.  She danced around for a minute or two, rolling her hips and pulling her fingers through her hair and revolving in place and rubbing her hands over her beautiful body.  Making me hard as a fucking rock.  Then all of a sudden she stopped with her back to me and looked over her shoulder and gave me this fake wide-eyed innocent look and said with just a hint of accusation in her voice, "Oh... I should probably be naked, shouldn't I?"

Busted.

I just nodded.  I didn't want to look at her but I couldn't tear my eyes away.  She bent over right there in front of me, that perfect heart-shaped ass right in my face, and peeled her panties off.  Then she turned around and started dancing again.  Right up to me, then straddling my lap.  Just like Evil Elektra.  And with a wicked little smirk she asked me what I did when "contact was made."

By that point I was mortified, but I felt a little surge of smug pride when I told Cate I didn't do anything -- didn't touch, didn't kiss, didn't lick... NOTHING.  Well, except for sit there with a stupid-ass grin and a raging hard-on.

She gave me a long look, searching my face for a tell, I'm sure.  But I know she saw I was being honest.  Then an evil little smile curled up the corners of her pretty, sexy little mouth.  And what did she say?

"Well, that's a damned shame."

I know she was mocking me.  But no way in Hell I was gonna take the bait.  I just sat there staring at her, sweating it out and trying to breathe.  She smirked at me for another minute then raised herself up off my lap, rubbing a little extra against my crotch just for good measure.  Then she dropped to her knees.

She shuffled up between my thighs and gave me a long look, staring right into my eyes and daring me to lie.  Then she asked the question I was dreading.  "Hand or mouth?"

I swear I blushed.  I croaked out "hand," then gritted my teeth and waited for the explosion.

Cate actually chuckled.  I thought I was hearing things.  But she was smiling.  Evilly.  Then I gasped when she wrapped her hand around Superman and gave him a tug.  She held on tight for a minute, making her point that she could rip my dick off if she felt like it, which I was convinced I deserved.

Then she very calmly asked me if that's when Richie and Davey came in.  I shook my head, then whimpered like the Pussy I am that they were already in the room when Elektra grabbed ahold of Superman.  She said "Hmmm..." then was quiet for a minute.  From the grip she had on me I was sure she was about to neuter me. So much for that vasectomy reversal -- it wasn't gonna be necessary.

I was actually a little afraid for Richie and Davey in that moment, too.

When she spoke again her voice was all silky smooth.  "Then what happened?"  I told her I was useless, but Hughie came in and saw what was going on and told Elektra to let go and get lost, then chewed Richie and Davey out.  And that I was sure my balls were gonna explode.  And then I closed my eyes and the room started spinning and that's when the guys got me out of there.

When I finally had the guts to look Cate in the eye she was grinning.

"I bet that was painful," she said.  I nodded and kinda grimaced, waiting for the other shoe to drop, for her to say "GOOD!" and get up and storm out of the room.

But she didn't.  My amazing, understanding, slightly evil and sadistic wife completely blew me away.  Literally.  It was like I was watching her in slow motion, seeing her smile and that devilish little twinkle in her gorgeous blue eyes, then watching her lips part and descend toward my crotch, then close around my cock.

I'm embarrassed to say I didn't last long.

But Jesus, it was GOOD.

After I was "punished" Cate climbed back up onto my lap and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, soul-searching look.  She told me she loves me completely and unconditionally and that she trusts that I would never intentionally let things go too far.  But she also cautioned me that I have to stay in control, all the time.  If I'm gonna get blottoed I have to do it in my room, with nobody around to see it except The Family.

Cate wasn't worried about me cheating on her with some stripper.  She was worried about what would happen when that stripper blabbed to her friends that she blew Mister Family Man Jon Bon Jovi and then decided to tell her story.  And then the security camera tapes would mysteriously find their way to TMZ.

She's absolutely right.  I was a fucking idiot to have let myself get so out of control.  I hugged and kissed and held my wonderful wife and thanked her for being so smart and understanding and patient and cool.  She just giggled and said next time I go to a strip club she's going along with me to keep an eye on things.

I think she was kidding.  But with Cate you can never be sure.

And I have a feeling Richie and Davey may want to hide from her for awhile.


6:40 pm
Train

DC-Bound.  Got my suitcase, my iPad, my headphones, my journal, and my Wife snuggled up beside me.  She's about to nod off -- had another hectic day.  Poor Baby.  I'll let her nap until we get there.   Not a long trip on Acela, but enough to give her a little snooze.

When we get to DC we're settling in at the hotel, have a late dinner reservation at someplace Cate told me we have to try.  She knows DC way better than I do so I just say "Yes Dear" and let her make the plans.  That worked out pretty well for me last time, heh heh.

Think we'll turn in early tonight.  Dinner, a little wine, a quiet night in our suite.  Cuddling and dancing and whispering sweet nothings.  Sounds good to me.

And tomorrow I have a little surprise for Cate.  Booked us a morning at the Spa.   His and hers grooming stuff, couples massage, the works.  A nice little relaxing day for us before the big shindig tomorrow night.

My wife makes me laugh sometimes.  She's SO not impressed by spending the evening with the President of the United States.  She meets Slash and about falls over.  The President?  No big deal.  She's dealt with so many political types over the course of her career she prefers to stay far away from politics and elected officials.  Even the Leader of the Free World.

But she's doing this for me.

Can't wait to see her all dressed up in that beautiful new gown, and to slip the diamond necklace I got her around her pretty neck.  A sparkly little present just to remind her once again how much I treasure and adore her.

Gonna be a good weekend.


9:35 pm
Our Suite

One of our best Date Nights ever.  Blew off dinner reservations, ordered in room service and a bottle of wine, curled up in bed together, watching the Soul game.

Naked.

Doesn't get any better than this.

5 comments:

  1. Jon....you "got off" way too easily!
    I still say, Cate needs to have a talk with Lexi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...Jon? I wouldn't be too sure she's joking. LOL

    And the goofballs better watch their backs >:(

    I totally understand her attitude re: the political types....I'd rather meet Slash too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo lucky. You should do whatever Cate wants, whenever she wants it, for the rest of your life! She spoils you rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok have to get this off my chest - I am kinda disappointed that stone cold
    sober Richie would allow his obviously way wasted buddy get into that situation.
    I mean had his judgement also been impaired as I am assuming David was
    than ok maybe. And I know he's Mr good time fun lover but that wasn't cool. Thank goodness for Hugh.

    ReplyDelete