Tuesday, March 1

5:45 pm
Venue

Well shit.  I'm officially in trouble.

Cate texted me and said she knows what I did.  Goddammit.  Dorothea totally dimed me out about the Cammo Incident.  I didn't think it was that big of a deal.  Apparently she was pissed off enough to tell my wife.  And now Cate is scolding me about egging the Chuckleheads on.

Don't know if she's fucking with me or not...

Cate had lunch with Dorothea today.  They allegedly were meeting to talk about the school fundraiser thing they're working on together.  Doesn't sound to me like they talked much about the fundraiser.  Apparently they talked a lot about me.  That's scary.  I know Cate and Dorothea don't get together just to trash me, but you never can tell what kind of notes they compare.

If they join forces against me I'm screwed.

Dorothea's bringing the kids to the Philly show on Wednesday for my birthday party.  Well, she said she was, anyway.  That was before I was Bad Daddy and she chewed my ass last night.  Maybe my birthday is cancelled because I didn't behave.  And Romeo and Jake may be grounded now, who knows?

Jesus, it was just makeup.

Anyway, tonight I get to go back home to Cate.  Maybe she'll give me a little early birthday nookie.  If I'm not in the doghouse with her too, that is.

I talked to her this morning before she met up with Dorothea and heard about my shameful behavior.  She hasn't heard back from Dr. Seuss yet about her biopsy results.  I know it's only Tuesday and Doc said it could take a week or more, but the suspense is killing me.  I need to know if Cate's okay, so we can move on to the next step.

Maybe for my 50th birthday I'll get to celebrate by bouncing a new baby on my knee.  That would be fantastic.

But before anybody gets to bounce anything (heh heh) I got a show to do tonight.  Only 6 more hours until I'm one year closer to half a century.  But age ain't nothin' but a number, Baby.  Gonna shake my ass like a 25-year-old tonight.

Then I'll crawl home and sweet-talk my wife and my ex-wife until they let me out of the doghouse, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment