Friday, April 15

9:10 am
Waiting Room

At my Doc's, ready for my checkup.  I'm early, gotta wait about 20 minutes.  Got my coffee and the paper so I'm good.

Dropped Cate off at her physical therapy appt earlier.  She's gotta go by her office and sit in on a meeting later this morning.  I know that means she'll end up at the office most of the day, ha ha.  She just gets sucked in there and loses track of time.

When I'm done here I'm going back to the apartment and taking care of some stuff, then going to Jake's school later.  They're doing some kind of spring program thing; he has a part in a skit.  I miss way too many of these things when I'm on the road so I'm gonna be sure to catch this one.  Gotta get Jakey's early acting career on film for when they do the Jake Bongiovi: Behind the Music episode in 20 years, ha ha.

Tonight we're staying here in the City, catching a play and having a late dinner.  Then hopefully back to the apartment to shag the night away.  Then back out to the Jersey House for the weekend, to shag the weekend away.  Maybe we'll just stay naked all weekend, ha ha.

I've been doing my research online -- my Doc told me to wait at least 3 weeks before sex but I've found several sites (including Mayo Clinic) that say its fine to "resume sexual activity" after 2 weeks if there are no complications.  Well, my only complications so far are itchy nuts and blue balls, ha ha.  And believe me, those side effects are no fun.

Dammit, c'mon clock.  Ready to get on with this.

10:45 am
My Office

HOT DAMN, cleared for takeoff.  Heh heh.

Doc gave me the thumbs-up.  Well, kinda.  Actually what he said was, despite the fact my recovery seems to be going remarkably well, he would PREFER I wait at least another week before "attempting ejaculation."  I told him if I had to wait another week there would be no "attempting" involved.  The damned thing's just gonna go off all by itself.  Spontaneous ejaculation, ha ha.

Actually got a laugh out of Dr. Serious with that one.  But he lectured me a little and told me to take it easy, don't rush, and to stop immediately if I have any pain or discomfort.

Yeah, Right.  Stop.  Okay, Doc.  Whatever you say.

Though I guess if it was painful enough I'd get the idea myself.

Called Cate the second I stepped out Doc's door.  Caught her right before she went into her meeting.  She laughed and called me a Horny Bastard, but I can tell she's happy too.

Maybe we'll have time for a quickie before we go out tonight.  Don't think I'll be able to sit still in the theater.   Or at Jakey's school thing, for that matter.

Hang in there, Superman.  It's almost time to fly.

Ha ha.

5:30 pm
Kitchen

SONOFABITCH!!!

What the FUCK does Mother Nature have against me?

Cate just got home.  Like I predicted she was at the office the rest of the day.  When she finished up she texted me and said she had to stop on the way home and pick up a few things, and that she'd hurry up and change when she got here and we'd head out for a drink before the show.

I was hoping we'd have time for a little romantic interlude before we left, so I was waiting for her.  Wearing nothing but a tie and my little black boxer briefs she likes so much.

So she just walked in the door and saw me and kinda groaned.  Then she came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss and said "Baby, I'm sooooo sorry."

That got me all worried until she pulled something out of her shopping bag and handed it to me.

Fucking TAMPONS.

She started her period today.

Goddammit, I gotta wait FIVE MORE DAYS.

FUCK.

5 comments:

  1. *dusting off the little red cape*

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superman's going to be more like Rocket J! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it will be spontaneous ejaculation after all! Poor Jonny boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looks like you'll get your 3 weeks of recovery time whether you like it or not Jonny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Jon, with your experience you know there are other ways. ;)

    ReplyDelete