Tuesday, April 26

10:45 pm
Bedroom

My Wife is sadistic.  She tortured me for hours tonight.

We both had long days today, were dog-tired when we finally got home after 7 pm.  I made it here about 10 minutes before she did.  I gave her a kiss and took her briefcase for her and told her to go put on some comfy clothes, we're ordering a pizza and planting our asses on the couch and watching movies.

She said that sounded great, headed into the bedroom.  I took her briefcase into the office, came out and called Nino's and ordered pizza and a big salad, and poured the wine.

Cate came out of the bedroom looking so fucking sexy in her tight little Bon Jovi Still Kickin' Ass t-shirt and short-shorts that I almost forgot my name for a minute.  She looked like a hot little Groupie, heh heh.

She asked me what we were gonna watch.  I told her no baseball, no hockey.  Tonight we're watching something else.

She asked what I wanted to see.  In a moment of weakness I told her I didn't care.  Anything she wanted.  I was distracted by her tits.

"Anything?" she asked me with a mischievous little smirk.

"Sure, Baby.  Anything."

I'm such a dumbass.

Guess what we watched all night?  1980s bootleg videos.  That damned Tokyo concert from 1985, with all my sparkles and spandex.  Good grief, I spent half the duration of that thing cringing.  And laughing.  But I gotta admit I was pretty impressed with my flexibility when I was laying on the floor twirling that mic stand, ha ha.

And then we moved on to the Slippery Vancouver show, which Cate giggled through most of.  Then the Coup de Grace -- the New Jersey Philly show.

Cate was toast after that one, ha ha.  She didn't even see the end of it... we were busy.

Definite upside to sitting through embarrassing old movies of yourself.  Chicks still dig you.  And they can't wait to get out of their panties, heh heh.

2 comments:

  1. Of course we still dig you RockStar! You are the sexiest man alive in my book;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO!!!
    Foreplay, Cate's style!!!!

    ReplyDelete