Tuesday, April 19

5:45 pm
On the Train

Headed back home.

Great day at the Foundation, the fruition of a lot of hard work by a lot of good people.  Met some great kids too.  Hope this project gives them the security and the little hand-up they need to go out and achieve their dreams.

What a juxtaposition, today and yesterday.  Yesterday I'm walking my daughter around a private university and today I'm meeting kids who are struggling to survive but who somehow made it through, got their diplomas.  Really makes me appreciate how damned lucky I am, my family is.

Can't wait to get home and see my Girl.  Been thinking about her all day, about our dinner date tonight.  She's waiting for her train back from Baltimore, texted me from the station that she loves me and she can't wait to see me too.

And she said she has crabs.  I hope she means for dinner, ha ha.


11:45 pm
Bedroom

Another long day at an end.

Had a lovely romantic dinner out on the patio with my Darling Wife.  Whacked the shit out of some crabs with mallets and washed 'em down with beer, ha ha.  Not exactly candlelight and roses but it suited me just fine.

It was nice, just the two of us doing the "so how was your day, Dear?" thing.  I told Cate all about the ribbon-cutting and the kids and the meetings back at the office about the new Kitchen site.  She told me basically nothing about her case (of course), but a little about the attorney she's working with.  Sounds like a cool guy, used to be a CIA field agent.  Bet they had lots of spooky stories to share,  ha ha.

And she couldn't resist bringing back steamed Maryland crabs and Natty Bo beer for dinner.  That's my Gal, all culture and class, ha ha.  But she looked damned sexy in her patched-up jeans and ratty old t-shirt, with her hair up in a ponytail.  Even when she was picking crab shell from between her teeth, ha ha.  And it was fantastic to slow-dance with her to some old Blues tunes, to just hold her body tight against mine and smell her hair and feel her heart beating.

I love my Wife dearly, more than anything on this Earth.  But she's killing me.  I swear to God the woman has the longest periods known to the female of the species.  She must be on the rag for like two weeks at a damned time.  Or at least that's what it seems like.

I almost had to get that bag of peas out of the damned freezer and stuff it down my pants again.  I don't think Superman can take much more of this.

At least she's sympathetic.  Cate's going out of her way not to turn me on -- no long, hot kisses, no prancing around naked from her shower to her closet.  Goddammit.  Now if she would just stop looking so damned sexy in sweatpants and bluejeans and her work suits and pretty much everything up to and including a fucking burlap sack.

I'm about to the point of taking care of business myself.  But I promised myself I wouldn't; that I'd wait until we can do this properly, take our time, enjoy the reunion.  It's not Cate's fault, her body's gotta do what it's gotta do.

It better hurry the Hell up.

So I guess I'll just curl up around her again tonight and look forward to waking up with another aching hard-on.  Yippee.

She better not plan on getting any sleep tomorrow night.  Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. Jonny, hope you stoped by C&P for the crab fries to go with crabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, crabs! Well, here's hoping they are for dinner, otherwise Superman's gonna be waiting even longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Crabs, I hope they are for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know when you're hooked on someones writing when you check every hour to see if anything new has been posted. So yes I am hooked.

    Poor superman, his capes been clipped by mother nature.

    ReplyDelete