Monday, April 11

3:30 pm
Patio

My wife is trying to kill me.

Went to the studio today.  Cate said she was gonna do some work while I was gone.  Maybe come outside for a little while and work on her laptop since it's so nice and warm and sunny.

I got back a half hour ago and came looking for her.  Thought maybe we'd have a little snack, maybe go for a walk.

She's laying out on the chaise, sunning herself.

In a bikini.

Blue is NOT a flattering color for my balls.

Dammit.

And she's forcing me to sit here and ogle her while I drink my beer.

Evil Woman.

I better get a fucking green light at my Doc appointment on Friday.

6 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!!!
    Need another ice pack Jonny? Or will a cold shower be enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a horrible woman. And here I thought she loved you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jonny... She loves you, but you better watch those balls before they get black and blue! LOL! (Sambora/Jovi Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Blue is NOT a flattering color for my balls." there is all kind of blues Jon, surely there is one suitable for your balls! LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete