Saturday, April 16

9:00 am
Bed

I'm such a good husband.

I made my wife breakfast in bed.  Well, I made breakfast, then I brought it to bed, ha ha.  Coffee and juice and scrambled eggs and tomatoes and toast.

It's a gray rainy day so I couldn't think of a much better way to spend the morning than in bed with Cate, having a lazy breakfast and reading the paper.

Well, there is ONE other way I can think of.... but that ain't happening today.  Dammit.

Cate told me if I don't stop whining she's gonna make me wait a whole extra week to screw her, ha ha.  Meanie.  But I get it--she's the one dealing with the cramps and shit, and I'm the one whining.  Sorry Baby.

It ain't easy to be a woman, that's for damned sure.

But her tits look great at this "time of the month," heh heh.  God, can't wait to see them when she's preggo.  That will be a bonus for me, a little reward for knocking her up.  AND she won't have to deal with having her period for almost a whole year!  How considerate of me to do that for her, ha ha.

Lazy day today, tonight we're having dinner at Dorothea's.  Spending a quiet family evening in, gonna watch a movie or play a game or something.  This is really the last weekend we're gonna have to just hang out together; next weekend is Easter.  The whole family is coming out to the Hamptons house--all the cousins and aunts and uncles and Grandparents.  There will be no relaxing there, ha ha.

Then I'm back on the road the weekend after that.  For a couple months.

If I can just make it through the summer, then I'm done.  Finally, this tour will be DONE.  Seems like it's been going on forever.  I guess because it has.  14 months and counting.

I'm ready to be done.

And hopefully I'll be coming home to a glowing, pregnant wife.  Or better yet, she'll be coming home with me.

Still trying to figure out how to convince Cate to come with me to Europe.  Gonna have to think on that.

Today I'm just gonna enjoy being with her here.  Snuggle under the covers and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jon...*shaking head* after all this time and 4 kids you still have no concept of what a woman's body goes through, do you? Yeah, she should thank you for almost a year of no periods..cause pregnancy is sooo much easier. *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete