Thursday, April 21

7:00 am
Kitchen

Good Morning World!

What a beautiful day.  Great to be alive, great to be Me.  And a great Fuckin' day for Rock and Roll, ha ha.

Everything is a little sweeter today.  My coffee tastes better, the sunshine is a little brighter, the flowers out on our patio are prettier.  And my Wife is even more wonderful and beautiful and incredible than ever.

Yeah, I finally got some last night.  Twice.  And once this morning.  Heh heh.

Everything works just fine, thank you very much.  Flushed out the pipes, all the parts are in working order.  And DAMN it felt GOOD.  Doc will be happy to know his stitchery held up quite well.

I thought I was gonna explode during that damned hockey game last night.  Cate could tell, she kept smirking at me.  I could hardly sit still.  Luckily it was an exciting game, but I was cursing every damned player on the ice and the bench and in the history of both damned teams when they went into OT.  And then when they went to a second OT -- I was ready to kill somebody.  I was just praying somebody would score -- didn't care who.

I was so fucking happy when the Caps finally put that puck in the net.  Didn't even care that the Rangers lost.  I just grabbed Cate's hand and dragged her out of our seats and up the steps.  Of course she had to go to the Ladies' Room on the way out so she had to stand in line and I paced back and forth waiting.  Which wasn't easy because Superman was rattling the door of his phone booth pretty damned hard.  Then we had to wait for a cab.  I couldn't stop bouncing.  Cate actually had to grab my arm and pull me over beside her and growl at me to settle down.

We finally got a taxi and headed home -- not a far drive, but it seemed like it took for fucking ever.  Just as we were pulling away from the Garden my Naughty Minx of a Wife whispered in my ear "by the way, Baby... I did a little advance prep."  Then she opened her purse and showed me that she had stowed her panties and bra in there.  She was completely fucking commando under her jeans and jersey.

Jesus, I about came right there.

Well, that cabbie got an eyeful in his rearview mirror because from that point on Cate and I were all over each other.  I swear, we were like horny teenagers.  Christ, I think I was even worse than Jess.  We got to our place and I just kinda flung some cash at the driver -- I know I way over-tipped him -- and we bolted out of the cab and into the building. Had each other half-naked by the time we hit the front door.

And we didn't make it much further.  Not the first time, anyway.  Heh heh.

So after a little quickie in the foyer to relieve the tension we headed into the bedroom and did it up right... candles, soft music, the works.  God, it was wonderful.  Not just the sex, the intimacy.  I could have gone all night, hours of foreplay.  But Cate wasn't quite up to that--she's still recovering too.  And she had to go to work this morning, so she had to get at least a few hours of sleep.

But when her alarm went off she just smacked it and rolled over and gave me that look.  Good morning to you too, Baby.  Heh heh.

Then I washed her back for her before I came out here to make her coffee and some breakfast.  Had it ready and waiting when Cate came out all Special-Agent-Spiffy in her work suit.  She looked gorgeous, so relaxed and happy.  She was glowing.

I'd say sex agrees with both of us, ha ha.

Now maybe Obie will let me back into the studio.  Of course, knowing him he'll say I'm too cheerful, ha ha.  I swear, there's no pleasing him.  Grumpy Bastard.

But I don't care.  I'm back in action, Baby.

Life is Good.

10:45 pm
Office

I AM the Easter Bunny.  Ha ha!

Just spent 2 hours putting together Easter baskets for the kids.  Hauled all the stuff back from the Jersey house today when I came home from the studio.  When Cate got home we had dinner, opened a bottle of wine, and started basket-building.

It shouldn't have taken 2 hours to build 4 baskets but I guess we got a little sidetracked, heh heh.  But now they're all set, all wrapped up nice and pretty in that cellophane stuff and packed up in a box to take to the car.

Heading for the Hamptons tomorrow afternoon.  Cate's working a half-day, coming home to meet me for lunch and to pack up the car.  Then we're picking Jake and Romeo up from D's and heading out to the beach.  Steph and Jesse have stuff to do on Saturday so Dorothea's bringing them out for Sunday brunch.

Cate and I have the Chuckles all weekend.  That should be an adventure, ha ha.  Will give Cate a chance to work on those Mommyhood skills.  Of course the Boys are always Angels for her.  For me?  Holy fucking terrors.

But still I wouldn't trade 'em for the world.

3 comments:

  1. ok, since it is almost a week when her period started, they could get lucky in the next week, before he has to hit the road again, that the babymaking mission is successful. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon, just growl at Obie and tell him you got dosed up with Ritalin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon may be bouncing off walls...too funny(per the Ritalin remark). At least Superman is happy again anyway.

    ReplyDelete