Wednesday, April 20

2:45 pm
Sanctuary

Obie just kicked me out of my own fucking studio.

Told me to get in my car, go home, get laid, and come back when I can pay attention.  He said I either need Ritalin or a blowjob.

I vote for option #2, ha ha.

He's not wrong, I've been distracted all day.  I even fucked up a couple things he had going.  Trying to help out with his project but I'm more a liability than an asset, apparently.

And now I'm persona non grata until I get rid of my blue balls.

Hey, not for lack of trying....

I'll never admit it to his face but that's damned good advice Obie gave me.  Gonna go back home, take a shower, get dressed up, order in a nice dinner for Cate and I.... and nail her up against the wall the second she walks in the door.  Heh heh.


5:15 pm
Home

One of the things I love most about my Wife is that she comes up with great little surprises for me.  Like tonight. She just called me and told me she'll be home in about 45 minutes, to be ready to go.

Go Where?  Why, to the Rangers playoff game, of course.  Versus the Capitals, at the Garden.  Puck drops at 7 pm sharp and she doesn't want to miss it.

I don't even think Cate really likes hockey that much.  She watches it sometimes on TV but she's far from an avid follower.  But apparently somebody at her office offered us a pair of tickets for tonight, right up on the glass.  And she took 'em.

Don't get me wrong, I love to go places with my Wife.  And I like hockey.  Hell, I'll willingly go to most any sporting event.  But I was thinking I'd be having a little post-coital cigarette by 7 pm. Goddammit.

Don't know how the Hell I'm gonna sit still on those damned seats at the Garden for an entire fucking hockey game.  Better wear loose jeans.

At least it will be chilly in there.

Oh, and Cate wants me to dig out that old Rangers jersey that's in Jesse's closet.  One of the "Rock Star Collection" as she calls it,  ha ha.  Jess snags pretty much all the sports jerseys that get given to me on the road.

Great.  She'll look sexy as Hell in that thing.

Have a feeling I'll spend the evening with a cold beer shoved against my crotch.  But when we get home....

That jersey will look great on the living room floor, heh heh.

1 comment:

  1. The way things are going...Jon might need that Ritalin after all... Though Adderal might work better and with less side effects...

    ReplyDelete