Saturday, April 2

9:45 am
Bed

To the tune of No Apologies:

No More Fro-zen Peas!
(No More Frozen Peas)
When the swelling has gone down
My boys are really shaved
(No more Frozen Peas)
Gonna move 'em to the couch...


Let's start this from the happy ending
Dreamin' about havin' another kid
First I gotta reconnect the wires
Gotta undo what the first Doc did...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Cate!  Bring Me my Tak!

Ha ha ha... I sound like Ozzy.  SHARON!!!!

God, I love Vicodin in the Morning.........

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Loopy Jonny is soooo much fun!!!!
    Now, if David and Richie were to see him like that.... They'd have enough "material" to torment him for years to come!!! ROFLMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jon Vicodin is great right up until the time you become constipated - let's see how your boys feel about that LOL - I recommend a high fiber diet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!!))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bayaderra - that would be something I would pay for to see the pranks Richie and David would pull!

    Hilarious chapter, can't take those words out of my head now when I hear that song! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!! That's hilarious! What's the B-side? 'Withdrawl Sucks and My Balls Hurt'?

    Can't wait for the album!

    ReplyDelete